College: One of the Greatest Financial Threats
The Wall Street Journal warns Americans that College is one of the greatest threats to financial security, yet millions of parents and grandparents blindly commit to monumental future student loan debt … or jeopardize their retirement security to pay for college. Now, there’s a better way!
Mistakes Millions are Making
Too many families either have no College Plan, or rely solely on financial aid or college funding comparisons, or FAFSA for their college decisions. As recent statistics illustrate, using these strategies alone often fail to prevent these costly mistakes:
- Students are training for jobs that no longer exist – NBC News
- Students with no College Plan spend up to 3.5 times more for college – Sallie Mae
- School closings leave students with worthless credits and degrees, and their parents buried in debt – MarketWatch
- 41% of recent college grads work in jobs that don’t require a degree – Federal Reserve
- 4.6 million college families walk away from free money every year – Forbes
- 64% of students run out of money every semester – Edvisors
- Parents are now on the hook for ALL new private student loans – Forbes
- 50 & Older: One of the fastest growing age groups for student loan debt – Department of Education
Post-COVID College Planning
The CAP System is an innovative new digital 5-Step System – the D-I-Y of College Planning – designed to quickly guide students and parents through the complex maze of core Post-COVID College Planning decisions to prevent the specific problems noted above. See actual CAP Case Studies to learn how families are saving thousands using the CAP System.
Developed by a National Team of Financial and Academic Advisors, it’s purpose was to create a step-by-step Plan to ensure that every dollar spent on college is invested wisely. This not only provides a brighter financial future for students … but protects the retirement assets of the parents and grandparents who support them!
Our Charter Affiliate Partners are Reaching the Masses
LFE is committed to helping millions of college-bound families save thousands on college. To accomplish this objective, we are working with our Charter Affiliate Partners: Financial, Academic, and Marketing professionals throughout the U.S. who become wholesalers of our digital CAP System tools.
These turn-key, scalable College Planning tools help Advisors, CPAs, College Planners, etc. leverage their time, attract new clients, and maximize their revenues by making CAP System Subscriptions available to hundreds – or even thousands – of families.
Be sure to ask about our Master Affiliate Program for those who work with a Network of individuals or businesses.