We’re Educating America
The Wall Street Journal warns Americans that College is one of the greatest threats to financial security, yet millions of parents and grandparents blindly commit to monumental future student loan debt … or jeopardize their retirement security to pay for college. Now, there’s a better way: Unbiased Education!
Mistakes Millions are Making
Today, most families either have no College Plan, or rely solely on financial aid comparisons or FAFSA for their college decisions. As recent statistics illustrate, using these strategies alone often fail to prevent these costly mistakes:
40% of students never graduate!
- Students are training for jobs that no longer exist – NBC News
- Students with no College Plan spend up to 3.5 times more for college – Sallie Mae
- School closings leave students with worthless credits and degrees, and their parents buried in debt – MarketWatch
- 41% of recent college grads work in jobs that don’t require a degree – Federal Reserve
- 4.6 million college families walk away from free money every year – Forbes
- 64% of students run out of money every semester – Edvisors
- Parents are now on the hook for ALL new private student loans – Forbes
- Parents now owe $100 billion in ‘Parent PLUS Loans’ – NY Times
- 50 & Older: One of the fastest growing age groups for student loan debt – Department of Education
- 60 & Older: THE fastest growing age group for student loan debt, growing 33% in the past year – Fidelity
the solution: The 1st D-I-Y Educational College Planning System
The new educational 5-Step CAP System is the first digital D-I-Y solution for late-stage College Planning. It was designed to quickly guide high school students and their parents through the complex maze of core Post-COVID College Planning decisions to prevent the specific problems noted above. See actual CAP Case Studies to learn how families are saving thousands using this unique System.
Developed by the LFE Institute, along with a National Team of Financial and Academic Advisors, it’s purpose was to create a step-by-step Plan to ensure that every dollar spent on college is invested wisely. This not only provides a brighter financial future for students … but protects the retirement assets of the parents and grandparents who support them!
New: ’10 College Traps to Avoid in 2021′ Workshop
This unique 30-minute Webinar highlights costly traps every student and parent needs to know in 2021. See more information here. Ask for details on sponsoring this unbiased workshop for your employees, clients, or group.
All participants receive the latest ’12-Point Guide for Parents’: A must-have guideline for setting college expectations and goals with your student.
Inquire here if you’d like to become Certified to teach this class.
Our Affiliate Partners are Reaching the Masses
LFE is committed to helping millions of college-bound families save thousands on college. To accomplish this objective, we are working with our Affiliate Partners: Financial, Academic, and Marketing professionals throughout the U.S. who become wholesalers of our digital CAP System tools, and/or teach our new 2021 Workshop. See this link to learn more.
These turn-key, scalable College Planning tools help PEOs, Benefit Providers, banks, credit unions, Advisors, CPAs, College Planners, etc. leverage their time, attract new clients, and maximize their revenues by making CAP System Subscriptions available to hundreds – or even thousands – of families.
Be sure to ask about our Master Affiliate Program for those who work with a Network of individuals or businesses.