Boost Your Profits in 2021
College is one of the biggest financial decisions many parents and grandparents of college-bound students will ever make, yet too many do so without a plan, unaware of the right questions to ask, and uninformed on the latest traps to avoid. They’re playing the costly ‘Game of College‘ without access to the latest Rules.
This is why LFE’s Founder and CEO, a former CPA with PwC and over two decades expertise providing employee Financial Wellness education, worked with a national team of Financial and Academic Advisors to create the 1st scalable College Planning Educational System that provides essential information (the ‘Rules’) every college-bound family needs to know. There’s nothing like it anywhere!
Offering this unique solution to individuals, employers, school systems, municipalities, etc., provides both an additional profit center for your firm … and a valuable benefit for your clients.
College Planning: a marketing tool for your firm
College Planning for the masses has been a ‘Missing Benefit’ … until now. Providing this unique solution will help you stand out in a very competitive field and accomplish these goals:
- Attract more advisors or agents to your firm or Network
- Add a lucrative new digital profit center
- Leverage your time – No one-on-one needed
- Increase market exposure to every parent in every school system in your market
- Attract more employers, municipalities, etc.
- Cross-sell other services to the masses
- Have a unique new solution to incorporate into your Social Media Campaign
Multiple Options – High Profit Margins
LFE offers a variety of options for our Affiliate Partners, from simple referrals, fee-splits, and, for a limited time, a special 2021 Master Affiliate Plan. Under the Master Plan option, Affiliates pay one low Master Subscription fee … and retain 100% of the revenue for an unlimited number of CAP System Subscriptions in 2021 – whether it’s 100, 1,000, 10,000, or more!
April: capitalize on financial literacy month
April – Financial Literacy Month – has historically been the biggest month of the year to attract new clients. We’re already working with our Partners to prepare for a huge April teaching our new ’10 College Traps to Avoid in 2021!’
This new workshop educates college-bound families on critical college traps to avoid, the latest FAFSA changes, new COVID-related strategies, and ‘insider secrets’ many colleges don’t want them to know. This information is essential as they rush to meet upcoming college deadlines this Spring, so book this free 30-minute Webinar for your clients now!
Why offer College Planning?
The Wall Street Journal warns Americans that College is one of the greatest threats to financial security, yet the lack of education – learning the latest Rules in the costly ‘Game of College‘ – will force many to drain their retirement accounts, or blindly commit to tens of thousands in future student loan debt that may be nearly impossible to repay. Here are just a few of the dramatic new trends:
- 50 & Older: The 2nd fastest growing age group for student loan debt – Department of Education
- 60 & Older: THE fastest growing age group for student debt – increased by 33% in 2020 – Fidelity
- Students with no College Plan spend up to 3.5 times more for college – Sallie Mae
- Students are training for jobs that no longer exist – NBC News
- 41% of recent Pre-COVID college grads work in jobs that don’t require a degree – Federal Reserve
- COVID-related college closings will leave students with worthless credits and degrees, and their parents buried in debt – MarketWatch
- 4.6 million walk away from free college money every year – Forbes
- Parents are now on the hook for ALL new private student loans – Forbes
Make 2021 your best year ever!
We are committed to your success and the success of those you work with, so we hope you’ll join us in this exciting journey to positively impact the financial lives of college-bound families … and make 2021 your best year ever!