New ‘Post-COVID College Planning’ Solutions
College: One of the Greatest Threats to Retirement Security
The Wall Street Journal warns parents that College is one of the greatest threats to retirement security, yet millions of parents are unprepared for changes to the College Planning process due to COVID.
The Problems We Prevent
Too many clients either have no College Plan, rely solely on financial aid or college funding comparisons, or simply complete the FAFSA application. These tools can be extremely beneficial, but have failed to prevent these costly trends:
- Students training for jobs that no longer exist – NBC News
- 4.6 million college families walk away from free money every year – Forbes
- 40% of college freshmen drop out – EducationData.org
- School closings leave students with worthless credits and degrees, and their parents buried in debt – MarketWatch
- 64% of students run out of money every semester – Edvisors
- 41% of recent college grads work in jobs that don’t require a degree – Federal Reserve
- Students with no College Plan spend up to 3.5 times more for college – Sallie Mae
- Parents are now on the hook for ALL new private student loans – Forbes
- 50 & Older: One of the fastest growing age groups for student loan debt – Department of Education
LFE’s new CAP SystemTM is a simple, turn-key digital 5-Step System developed by a national Team of Financial and Academic Advisors. It was designed to quickly guide families through the complex maze of core Post-COVID College Planning decisions to prevent these problems … and protect the retirement assets of parents and grandparents of today’s college-bound students. See this customizable Video to learn more.
The Benefits for You!
Post-COVID College Planning has created tremendous opportunities for Advisors. Whether you work directly with individual clients, or leverage your time through employers, banks, credit unions, local high schools, churches, etc., helping clients save thousands on college – and preventing the problems noted above – with these innovative new College Planning tools offers the following benefits:
- Attract new clients
- A lucrative new stand-alone profit center!
- It’s all digital: You can work with clients anywhere!
- Bundle and/or cross-sell other services
- Leverage your time … and we’ll show you how!
- A competitive edge: Be one of the first Advisors to offer these powerful new College Planning tools to clients!
Plus, it’s a new benefit to offer every employer in your area … just in time for Open Enrollment!
We’re here to help you reach your goals, as we change the financial lives of thousands of college-bound families in communities throughout the U.S.
The LFE Team