New ‘Post-COVID College Planning’ Solutions
Our Affiliate Partner Program
The Wall Street Journal warns parents that College is one of the greatest threats to retirement security. College Planning Strategies (CPS) is committed to working with Advisors – our Affiliate Partners – to help thousands of college-bound families in communities across the U.S. dramatically cut college expenses, avoid costly mistakes, and minimize future student loan debt burdens.
To help achieve these objectives, we selected a unique, new, digital College Planning platform developed by the LFE Institute: The CAP System. This amazing new tool allows our Affiliates to help thousands, while attracting new clients, and boosting their revenues.
Our Affiliates Prevent Problems
Our Affiliate Partners are able to provide a scalable solution to prevent many of the college-related problems that can and do affect generations of families for decades.
- Students training for jobs that no longer exist – NBC News
- Students with no College Plan spend up to 3.5 times more for college – Sallie Mae
- 40% of college freshmen drop out – EducationData.org
- Post-COVID school closings leave students with worthless credits and degrees, and their parents buried in debt – MarketWatch
- 64% of students run out of money every semester, going back to parents or grandparents for more money – Edvisors
- 41% of recent college grads work in jobs that don’t require a degree – Federal Reserve
- 4.6 million college families walk away from free money every year – Forbes
- Parents are now on the hook for ALL new private student loans – Forbes
- 50 & Older: One of the fastest growing age groups for student loan debt – Department of Education
Our Affiliates offer a unique solution
LFE’s CAP SystemTM is a turn-key on-demand 5-Step System developed by a national Team of Financial and Academic Advisors. It was designed to quickly and systematically guide families through the complex maze of core Post-COVID College Planning decisions to prevent these problems … and protect the retirement assets of parents and grandparents of today’s college-bound students. See this customizable Video to learn more.
Our Affiliates Enjoy Enormous Benefits
Post-COVID College Planning has created tremendous opportunities for Advisors. Whether you work directly with individual clients, or leverage your time through employers, banks, credit unions, local high schools, churches, etc., helping clients save thousands on college – and preventing the problems noted above – as a CPS Affiliate Partner, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Fill your pipeline with hundreds of new clients
- Create a lucrative new stand-alone profit center!
- Expand your scope: These digital tools allow you to work with clients anywhere!
- Build opportunities to bundle and cross-sell other services
- Leverage your time using scalable turn-key tools to reach hundreds, or even thousands
- Gain a competitive edge: Be one of the first Advisors to offer these popular new College Planning tools to clients!
Plus, it’s a new benefit to offer every employer in your area … just in time for Open Enrollment!
Join our professional team of affiliates
If you desire to positively impact the financial lives of thousands of college-bound families – and energize your practice – let’s talk. We, along with the LFE Institute, are committed to helping our Affiliates achieve financial success in 2020 and beyond!
John M. Baird, JD, CCFS
College Planning Strategies, Inc.
8130 S. Meridian St., Suite 4D
Indianapolis, IN 46217
P: (317) 698-1798