Learn the rules of the costly ‘game of college’
The Wall Street Journal warns Americans that College is one of the greatest roadblocks to financial success, yet millions of students, parents, and even grandparents blindly commit to monumental future student loan debt … or jeopardize their financial security to pay for college.
COVID changed the Rules of the costly ‘Game of College,’ and one-on-one with a College Planner can cost up to $10,000. Now, there’s a better way: The 1st digital College Planning Educational System. Developed by a national team of unbiased Academic and Financial Advisors with more than two decades of expertise, there’s nothing like it anywhere!
[Name] is underwriting much of the cost of this unique digital System to help our members save thousands on college as they plan for a brighter financial future.
Don’t Make These costly Mistakes
Too many students either have no College Plan, rely solely on financial aid comparisons, or simply use FAFSA to make their college decisions. As recent statistics illustrate, these strategies alone fail to prevent these costly mistakes:
- Students are training for jobs that no longer exist – NBC News
- Students without a College Plan spend up to 3.5 times more for college – Sallie Mae
- School closings leave students with worthless credits and degrees, and their parents buried in debt – MarketWatch
- 41% of recent pre-COVID college grads work in jobs that don’t require a degree – Federal Reserve
- 4.6 million college families walk away from free money every year – Forbes
- 64% of students run out of money every semester – Edvisors
- 50 & Older: The 2nd fastest growing age group for student loan debt – Department of Education
- 60 & Older: The fastest growing age group for student loan debt, growing 33% in the past year – Fidelity
The Solution: The CAP System
The CAP System is an innovative new digital educational 5-Step Plan – the D-I-Y of College Planning – designed to show students how easy it is to save thousands on college, graduate quicker, avoid costly mistakes, and be the grad employers want to hire … while protecting the financial security of both students and those who support them.
Don’t spend a dime on college – or co-sign a student loan – until your student completes a College Action Plan.
Your financial future depends on it!
[Join Here to become a member]