Unique New College Planning Solutions
for Banks & Credit Unions
The Missing Components
COVID-19 changed the College Planning process forever. It forced college-bound families throughout the U.S. to realize that College Planning is so much more than comparing financial aid packages or completing FAFSA applications. It’s understanding that a true College Plan is a series of decisions – each with its own cost – that leads to the ultimate goal: A great job offer!
LFE is now working with banks and credit unions to help the families of thousands of college-bound students protect their wealth, and make smart College Planning decisions as they struggle to meet upcoming college deadlines.
THE BENEFITS FOR YOU
As you’ll see below, there are no other College Planning solutions like our new College Planning Webinar and on-demand tools!
Offering solutions that help customers save thousands on college provide a powerful marketing tool to help you:
- Attract new clients: Primarily parents and grandparents of college-bound students
- Free up money for savings, car loans, & mortgages
- Minimize future defaults
- Offer value-added benefit to all student loan borrowers
- Increase visibility throughout your community
- Timely new benefit to offer every employer in your area!
We’re here to help you reach your goals, as we change the financial lives of thousands of college-bound families in communities throughout the U.S. To learn more about these unique new College Planning tools for banks and credit unions,contact us today.
Read on to learn more about the specific problems we solve, and the unique solutions you can make available to families throughout your area.
The Problems We Prevent
College Planning today is more complex than ever before, so it’s critical to avoid these common problems:
- Campuses with up to 50% drop-out rates – Forbes
- Students training for jobs that no longer exist – NBC News
- Grads taking 6 years to complete a 4-year degree – Department of Education
- School closings that leave students with worthless degrees – MarketWatch
- 41% of recent college grads work in jobs that don’t require a degree – Federal Reserve
- 50 & Older: One of the fastest growing age groups for student loan debt – Department of Education
Our Unique New College Planning Solution
Our innovative new College Action Plan is the first online Toolkit designed to focus exclusively on the ‘Finances’ of college. We all know that every college decision has a cost, and with soaring college costs, our goal was to create a simple online System to help families avoid the costly mistakes noted above … which is critical in the post-COVID college marketplace. See this video to learn more.
This one-of-a-kind College Planning Toolkit quickly guides students – and their parents and grandparents – through the process of creating their own personal College Action Plan. Students learn questions millions of students never ask, and have instant access to invaluable resources to help build a personalized College Plan.
The ultimate objectives: Help students select the best career path, slash college costs, graduate quicker, avoid costly mistakes, borrow only what they can afford to repay, and obtain a great job offer! Creating a specific Plan also protects the retirement assets of the parents and grandparents who support them.