Unique New College Planning Solutions
for Banks & Credit Unions
College threatens the retirement security of millions
The Wall Street Journal warns parents that College is one of the greatest threats to retirement security, yet millions of parents are unaware that COVID-19 changed the College Planning process forever. College Planning today is so much more than comparing financial aid packages or completing FAFSA applications.
It’s understanding that a true College Plan is a series of decisions – each with its own cost – that leads to the ultimate goal: A great job offer! And with 41% of all college grads in recent years working in jobs that don’t require a degree, leaving their parents on the hook for thousands in student loan debt, obtaining the right job offer is more important than ever before.
THE BENEFITS FOR YOU
As you’ll see below, there are no other College Planning solutions like our new College Planning Webinar and on-demand CAP SystemTM tools!
Offering solutions that help customers save thousands on college provide a powerful marketing tool to help you:
- Attract new clients: Primarily parents and grandparents of college-bound students
- Increase visibility throughout your community
- Free up money for savings, car loans, & mortgages
- Minimize future defaults
- Offer value-added benefit to all student loan borrowers
- And provide a brighter financial future for thousands of college families!
Plus, it’s a new benefit to offer every employer in your area … just in time for Open Enrollment!
We’re here to help you reach your goals, as we change the financial lives of thousands of college-bound families in communities throughout the U.S. To learn more about these unique new College Planning tools for banks and credit unions,contact us today.
Read on to learn more about the specific problems we solve, and the unique solutions you can make available to families throughout your area.
The Problems We Prevent
College Planning today is more complex than ever before, so it’s critical to avoid these common problems:
- Students training for jobs that no longer exist – NBC News
- Students with no College Plan spend up to 3.5 times more for college – Sallie Mae
- 4.6 million college families walk away from free money every year – Forbes
- School closings leave students with worthless credits and degrees, and their parents buried in debt – MarketWatch
- 64% of students run out of money every semester – Edvisors
- 41% of recent college grads work in jobs that don’t require a degree – Federal Reserve
- 50 & Older: One of the fastest growing age groups for student loan debt – Dept of Education
LFE’s Unique New College Planning Solutions
This fast-paced Post-COVID Webinar was designed to help students – and the parents and grandparents who support them – learn the following:
- What colleges aren’t telling them after the shutdown
- Why 4.6 million students walk away from free money every year
- How grads can be better prepared for the ‘new’ job market
- Critical Post-COVID questions to ask
- Specific strategies to slash college costs
- The latest college traps to avoid
Our innovative new College Action Plan is the first online Toolkit designed to focus exclusively on the ‘Finances’ of college. We all know that every college decision has a cost, and with soaring college costs, our goal was to create a simple online System to help families avoid the costly mistakes noted above … which is critical in the post-COVID college marketplace.
This one-of-a-kind College Planning Toolkit quickly guides students – and their parents and grandparents – through the process of creating their own personal College Action Plan. Students learn questions millions of students never ask, and have instant access to invaluable resources to help build a personalized College Plan. The ultimate objectives: Help students select the best career path, slash college costs, graduate quicker, avoid costly mistakes, borrow only what they can afford to repay, and obtain a great job offer! Creating a specific Plan also protects the retirement assets of the parents and grandparents who support them.
We can also customize and/or brand the CAP System Marketing Video for your bank or credit union.