Boost your profits in 2021!
College is one of the biggest financial decisions many employees will ever make (for themselves or the student in their life), yet too many do so without a plan, unaware of the right questions to ask, and uninformed on the latest traps to avoid. They’re playing the costly ‘Game of College‘ without access to the latest Rules. Offering this benefit to employers will increase your profit margins, affect your clients’ bottom line, and save employees thousands on college!
A little background … Formerly with PwC and over two decades expertise providing employee Financial Wellness education, our founder worked with a national team of Financial and Academic Advisors to create the 1st scalable College Planning Educational System that provides essential information (the ‘Rules’) every college-bound family needs to know. There’s nothing like it anywhere!
While we’re committed to educating 1 Million employees on how to save thousands on college this year, we’re also focused on helping our Affiliate Partners accomplishing their goals in 2021.
The Best Time to Attract New Clients: April
April – Financial Literacy Month – has historically been the biggest month of the year to attract new clients. We’re already working with our Partners to prepare for a huge April teaching our new ’10 College Traps to Avoid in 2021!’
This new 2021 workshop educates employees on critical college traps to avoid, the latest FAFSA changes, new COVID-related strategies, and ‘insider secrets’ many colleges don’t want employees to know. This information is essential as they rush to meet upcoming college deadlines this Spring. It’s a perfect value-added benefit for existing clients, or a great way to attract new business! You can teach it, or LFE Instructors will teach it for you. Book this unique 30-minute Webinar for your clients now!
Stand Out in your market!
Providing this low-cost, high-reward benefit to your clients offers the following benefits for you:
- Competitive edge: Offering this unique solution helps you stand out in your market
- New Marketing Tool: Use it to attract new clients
- High profit margins: During our initial launch year (2021), we’re offering multiple options to fit any pricing structure.
- Help your clients’ bottom line: Avoiding the costly mistakes noted below directly impacts employer profits
- Change employees’ lives: Helping employees save thousands on college will impact their lives for decades! See (PDF) Case Studies and Testimonials.
One low fee – Unlimited Usage
To accomplish our goal of educating 1 Million employees in 2021, we created a special 2021 Master Affiliate Plan for PEOs and Benefit Providers who want to offer our ‘CAP System’ Subscriptions to every client and all their employees. Under this unique Plan, you pay one low fee and retain 100% of the revenue! You are then able to offer an unlimited number of CAP System Subscriptions in 2021 – whether it’s 100, 1,000, 10,000, or more! We also offer commission or fee-split options for those more comfortable with that business model.
Bottom-line Benefits for Employers
College Planning education is the missing component in Financial Wellness solutions today because there hasn’t been a scalable, digital solution… until now. Offering a benefit that helps employees save hundreds of hours of research and thousands on college is a great benefit to attract and retain the best employees. It also will improve your clients’ bottom line by reducing:
- Retirement Plan withdrawals
- Personal and Retirement Plan loans
- The high cost of Presenteeism – Employees spend hundreds of hours on the job researching college every year!
- Stress-related healthcare costs as employees struggle to meet upcoming college deadlines!
- Future student loan liens
- Accidents due to distractions over COVID-related college decisions
- The Human Resource department’s time dealing with college-related questions & problems
College Mistakes Impact Employees for Decades
The Wall Street Journal warns Americans that College is one of the greatest challenges to financial security, yet the lack of basic education will force many to drain their retirement accounts, or blindly commit to tens of thousands in future student loan debt that may be nearly impossible to repay. Here are just a few of the dramatic new trends:
- 50 & Older: The 2nd fastest growing age group for student loan debt – Department of Education
- 60 & Older: THE fastest growing age group for student debt – grew by 33% in 2020 – Fidelity
- Students with no College Plan spend up to 3.5 times more for college – Sallie Mae
- 41% of recent Pre-COVID college grads work in jobs that don’t require a degree – Federal Reserve
- Parents are now on the hook for ALL new private student loans – Forbes
- Students are training for jobs that no longer exist – NBC News
- COVID-related college closings will leave students with worthless credits and degrees, and their parents buried in debt – MarketWatch
- 4.6 million walk away from free college money every year – Forbes
Make 2021 the best year ever!
Offering this innovative new Educational System can one of the most powerful marketing tools to gain a competitive edge, attract new clients, and boost bottom-line profits … and LFE will be there to help you.
Our goal is to help you make 2021 the best year ever, so we hope you’ll join us in this exciting journey as we positively impact the financial lives of employees everywhere!