Congratulations! Your 1st step toward avoiding College Planning mistakes!
The CAP System – including the ‘College 58‘ for students and the ‘12-Point Guide for Parents‘ – was designed to educate students and parents on the latest post-COVID college traps to avoid, guide them through critical questions millions fail to ask, provide insider secrets many never hear, and give them access to invaluable resources they won’t find on other sites. It’s not intended to be an everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know about College Planning … but to keep families from making the ‘big picture’ costly mistakes that could negatively affect their financial lives for decades. Note: The LFE Institute sells nothing but unbiased education.
This special discounted pricing gives you access to the 5-Step CAP SystemTM for one year, which includes.
- The ‘College 58’ for students: 58 essential questions every student needs to know
- The ‘12-Point Guide for Parents‘: A critical tool to help parents avoid costly mistakes
- Engaging Videos to guide you through each step of the 5-Step process
- Instant access to dozens of invaluable sites
- CAP helps you save hundreds of hours of research!
- You’ll have access to new updates, the latest scams, and creative new resources throughout the year
- Ability for students to create their own personal College Action Plan
CAP could be the best College Planning investment you’ll ever make!
You may share these College Planning tools with your parents, siblings, and grandparents. Otherwise, you agree that these proprietary materials, videos, content, links, resources, images, etc., are for your use only, and agree not to sell, publish, share, or distribute them in any way without written permission from the LFE Institute.