College: One of the Greatest Financial Threats
The Wall Street Journal warns Americans that College is one of the greatest threats to financial security, yet millions of parents and grandparents blindly commit to monumental future student loan debt … or jeopardize their retirement security to pay for college. As we often hear, families are spending thousands on the ‘Game of College’ without know the Rules.
The unique new CAP SystemTM provides the latest Rules: Essential questions to ask, post-COVID traps to avoid, resources many are unaware of, and the ‘insider secrets’ most colleges don’t want them to know.
College Mistakes last for decades
Too many families either have no post-COVID College Plan, rely solely on financial aid comparisons, online tools that fail to cover post-COVID traps to avoid, or simply consider FAFSA their ‘College Plan.’ As recent statistics illustrate, using these strategies alone have failed to prevent costly mistakes that are affecting the financial lives of millions for decades:
- Students with no College Plan spend up to 3.5 times more for college – Sallie Mae
- Unprepared for the job market, 41% of recent pre-COVID college grads work in jobs that don’t require a degree – Federal Reserve
- 60% of grads take 6 years or more to complete a 4-year degree, adding thousands to the cost of college – Dept of Education
- 4.6 million walk away from free college money every year – Forbes
- COVID-related college closings will leave students with worthless credits and degrees, and their parents buried in debt – MarketWatch
- 50 & Older: The 2nd fastest growing age group for student loan debt – Dept of Education
- 60 & Older: THE fastest growing age group for student debt – the amount owed grew by 33% in 2020 – Fidelity
What Makes the CAP System Unique?
Developed by a national Team of unbiased Financial and Academic Advisors, CAP is the 1st scalable College Planning Education System that empowers students of all ages – and those who support them – to master the skills of planning for college.
The 5-Step Plan quickly shows them how to make smarter college decisions. See Case Studies and Testimonials (PDFs) to learn how families are now encorporating the CAP System to their College Planning process.
You can change a life!
There is no program like it anywhere! So contact LFE today to change the lives of hundreds – or even thousands – of college-bound families!
The LFE Team