College Video Library College Planning Education for the Masses!
‘Must-Have’ Education Prior to Completing FAFSA
No other on-demand resource helps students and parents learn essential skills to:
- Minimize future debt!
- Avoid the latest college traps
- Graduate quicker
- Prevent costly mistakes millions are making
- Identify ‘Insider Secrets’ colleges don’t want you to know
- Avoid the massive ‘College Disconnect’ between Grads & employers
- Determine how college will affect your long-term financial security
- Utilize money-saving links & resources not found in most college sites
- Work the ‘Numbers’ – Determine if college makes economic sense (ROI)
- Avoid the ‘Great College Drop-out’
- Turn higher education into a great job offer
- Explore exciting new low-cost alternatives to the traditional ‘College’ track
- Identify activities that are more important to employers than your school
- Capitalize on up-to-the-minute trends: Test Optional Schools, STEM, the job market, and more!
- Make more informed student loan decisions
- Save thousands to ensure future Financial Independence!
“So glad we had these videos before
completing FAFSA. They helped so much.”
– Luke Williams, Dallas, TX
Creates new Opportunities for Advisors!
These quick 4- to 6-minute videos help students and parents make smarter college decisions … as well as emphasize the importance of working with an Advisor prior to spending a dime on college!
Sample Video: 6 Decisions - Part 1
Available Now for Students & Parents
Essential education prior to spending a dime on college!
With rising college costs and new college pitfalls emerging throughout the year, our goal is to educate students and parents on the latest trends, traps, and scams to ensure that every dollar families spend on college is invested wisely.