New College Planning Solutions for CPAs
The Missing Components
COVID-19 changed the College Planning process forever. It forced college-bound families throughout the U.S. to realize that College Planning is so much more than comparing financial aid packages or completing FAFSA applications. It’s understanding that a true College Plan is a series of decisions – each with its own cost – that leads to the ultimate goal: A great job offer!
This has created tremendous opportunities for CPAs … by helping hundreds – or even thousands – of families dramatically cut college costs, minimize future debt, and protect their wealth. The timing is perfect as families everywhere are struggling to make smart College Planning decisions and meet upcoming college deadlines this fall.
THE BENEFITS FOR YOU
As you’ll see below, there are no other College Planning solutions that helps clients save thousands on college like these new Post-COVID College Planning tools!
They’re powerful marketing tools to help you:
- Attract new business: Parents & grandparents of college-bound students
- Create a new profit center: Massive market potential
- Gain a competitive edge: It’s timely & new
- Saves time: It’s all digital
- Offers flexibility: You can add new clients anywhere!
- Maximize revenues: Provides an opportunity to cross-sell other services
- Increase visibility: Great P/R value
- Leverage: A new benefit to offer every employer in your area!
We’re here to help you reach your goals, as we change the financial lives of thousands of college-bound families in communities throughout the U.S. Contact us today to learn more.
Read on to learn more about the specific problems we solve, and the unique digital solutions you can make available to families anywhere, anytime.
The Problems We Prevent
College Planning today is more complex than ever before, so it’s critical to avoid these common problems:
- Campuses with up to 50% drop-out rates – Forbes
- Students training for jobs that no longer exist – NBC News
- Grads taking 6 years (or more) to complete a 4-year degree – Department of Education (DoE)
- School closings leave students with worthless credits & degrees – MarketWatch
- Record-high unemployment rates for new grads – Federal Reserve
- An inability to repay their loans – Department of Education
- 50 & Older: One of the fastest growing age groups for student loan debt – DoE
Our Unique New College Planning Solution
Our innovative new College Action Plan is the first online Toolkit designed to focus exclusively on the ‘Finances’ of college. We all know that every college decision has a cost, and with soaring college tuition and fees, our goal was to create a simple online System to help families avoid the costly mistakes noted above. See this video to learn more.
This one-of-a-kind College Planning Toolkit quickly guides students – and their parents and grandparents – through the process of creating their own personal College Action Plan. Students learn questions millions of students never ask, and have instant access to invaluable resources to help build a personalized College Plan. The ultimate objectives: Help students select the best career path, slash college costs, graduate quicker, avoid costly mistakes, borrow only what they can afford to repay, and obtain a great job offer!
The CAP System also protects the retirement assets
of parents & grandparents of college-bound students!