CPAs: New ‘Post-COVID College Planning’ Solutions
College: One of the Greatest Threats to Retirement Security
The Wall Street Journal warns parents that College is one of the greatest threats to retirement security, yet millions of parents are unaware that COVID-19 changed the College Planning process forever. Too many Advisors and CPAs have focused exclusively on college funding and giving advice on college selection. This not only omits essential components of the College Planning process (that fail to prevent the startling statistics below), but adds potential liability exposure for the Advisor.
A true Post-COVID College Plan goes beyond college funding. It is a series of interconnected decisions – each with its own cost – that will affect the financial lives of parents and grandparents of college-bound students for decades.
This is why LFE worked with Financial and Academic Advisors nationally to create the 1st turn-key CAP SystemTM – a step-by-step on-demand College Action Plan – for families of college-bound students. It’s the missing component in most Retirement Plans today!
The Benefits for You!
Post-COVID College Planning has created tremendous opportunities for CPAs. Providing on-demand tools to help clients learn specific strategies to save thousands on college – and avoid the costly mistakes noted below – offers the following benefits for you:
- Attract new clients
- A lucrative new profit center!
- It’s all digital: You can work with clients anywhere!
- Provides an opportunity to cross-sell other services
- Leverage your time … and we’ll show you how!
- A competitive edge: Be one of the first firms to offer these popular new College Planning digital tools to clients!
Plus, it’s a new benefit to offer every employer in your area … just in time for Open Enrollment!
We’re here to help you reach your goals, as we change the financial lives of thousands of college-bound families in communities throughout the U.S.
The LFE Team
Read on to learn more about the specific problems we solve, and the unique digital solutions you can make available to families anywhere, anytime.
The Problems We Prevent
COVID has made the College Planning process more complex than ever before. Relying simply on comparisons of financial aid packages, completing FAFSA applications, and drafting the best college applications will not prevent these costly new trends:
- Students training for jobs that no longer exist – NBC News
- 40% of college freshmen drop out – EducationData.org
- Only 24% of college freshmen graduate in 5 years or less – Department of Education
- 41% of recent college grads work in jobs that don’t require a degree – Federal Reserve
- 4.6 million college families walk away from free money every year – Forbes
- School closings leave students with worthless credits and degrees, and their parents buried in debt – MarketWatch
- 64% of students run out of money every semester – Edvisors
- Students with no College Plan spend up to 3.5 times more for college – Sallie Mae
- Parents are now on the hook for ALL new private student loans – Forbes
- 50 & Older: One of the fastest growing age groups for student loan debt – Department of Education
Powerful New Marketing Tools for CPAs
This special version of our popular new Post-COVID College Planning Webinar was designed specifically for CPAs. This timely topic can dramatically increase your market exposure … while demonstrating you truly care about helping college-bound families. Click here to learn more.
The LFE Institute’s innovative new CAP SystemTM is the first turn-key online College Action Plan that prevents specific costly college mistakes, and helps students achieve the ultimate goal of obtaining a great job offer! It is quickly becoming an essential component of the Retirement Planning process today.
This digital solution is also a powerful marketing tool to help leverage your time and boost revenues! Click here to see what makes these new on-demand tools so unique.