CPAs & Tax Pros
College Planning: The Perfect Solution for Your Practice
Now is the Time for CPAs to Rethink How They Do Business – AICPA
CPAs are entering a new era, with the focus on more consulting and digital solutions to help leverage their time and boost revenues. The old traditional methods of exchanging ‘dollars-for-hours’ has been replaced by state-of-the-art technology that provides unique solutions to attract new clients, increase profits, build value, and offer the flexibility to enjoy a better lifestyle.
Benefits of ‘Late Stage’ College Planning Education
Faulty assumptions and misinformation has negatively affected the financial lives of millions of parents and grandparents of former college students. That’s why LFE created the 1st Multi-media College Planning Educational System today – the CAP System. These unbiased tools are designed to help families save thousands on college, avoid costly mistakes, and free up more money for retirement and other financial goals. There’s nothing like it anywhere!
This System also helps CPAs, Accountants, and Tax Professionals work with more parents and grandparents of college-bound students, or the employers who hire them, to accomplish the following objectives:
- Massive market: Over 16 million parents of high school Juniors make college decisions every year.
- Attract new clients: It’s the ideal service to attract mid-career, pre-retiree, and retired clients (those ’60 and older’ are the fastest growing age group for student loan debt … you can prevent this problem).
- Maximize profits: All tax clients with a college-bound student in their life provide an opportunity to double your tax revenue during the 2022 Tax Season when offering the CAP System.
- Attract more corporate business: This unique, scalable College Planning solution has been a ‘Missing Benefit’ for employees … until now. You have the ability to be one of the first to offer it to employers in your area.
- Flexibility: You can work with clients anywhere … even foreign nationals sending their kids to college in the U.S.
- Competitive edge: You can offer this innovative new service before every other firm offers it.
- Leverage your time: Offering ‘digital’ (D-I-Y) tools allow you to work with to hundreds – or even thousands – of new clients.
- Build value for future transitional goals: Adding new clients and generating higher profit margins, without taking more of your time, is one of the quickest ways to increase the value of your practice.
- No one-on-one required: Frees up your time to provide more lucrative consulting services.
- ‘Money in Motion’: Creates a sense of urgency; parents & grandparents are making decisions now.
Capitalize on High ROI
Thousands of families will be making critical college decisions this Fall and into 2022. Contact us today to learn how this low-cost, high-return College Planning System can help you accomplish your goals for 2021 and beyond!