Education for your members
College is one of the biggest financial decisions many Americans will ever make (for themselves or the student in their life), yet too many do so without a plan, unaware of the right questions to ask, and uninformed on the latest traps to avoid. They’re playing the ‘Game of College,’ yet until now, only the wealthy had access to the Rules of this costly game.
That’s why LFE, an unbiased Financial Literacy firm for over two decades, created the 1st scalable College Planning Education for Credit Unions to offer their members … and we hope you’ll join us in our commitment to educating 1 MILLION families in 2021 on how to avoid life-changing mistakes while saving thousands on college. And April – Financial Literacy Month – is the perfect time to introduce College Planning Educational solutions!
College Planning: Marketing Benefits for You
The unique new CAP System tools and our 2021 workshop were designed to save college-bound families hundreds of hours of research and thousands on the cost of college … as well as become a marketing tool to help you accomplish one or more of your 2021 goals:
- Attract more individual members
- Build member loyalty
- Value-added benefit to offer existing Corporate Partners
- Marketing tool to attract more Corporate Partners
- Be the first to offer this valuable education to high schools in the communities you serve
- Increase opportunities to cross-sell other services: Car loans, mortgages, student loans, investments, etc.
A Workshop for April – Financial Literacy month
April – Financial Literacy Month – is the perfect time to offer this new 2021 College Planning Webinar. As so many college-bound families struggle to make critical college decision this Spring, this course will educate them on the latest college traps to avoid, new 2021 FAFSA changes, COVID-related strategies, and ‘insider secrets’ many colleges don’t want them to know.
This course not only provides valuable information for existing members and Corporate Partners, but will be a great marketing tool to attract new business! You can teach it, or LFE Instructors will teach it for you. Contact us to book this unique new 30-minute Web-based workshop now.
Multiple Options for Maximum Profits
To accomplish our goal to educate 1 Million families this year, we created a special 2021 Master Affiliate Plan – One flat fee with an unlimited number of CAP System subscriptions – for credit unions that want to offer this unique education to every individual member, their Corporate Partners, and even the public or private high schools in their communities.
You retain 100% of the revenue … and are able to offer an unlimited number of annual CAP System Subscriptions in 2021 – whether it’s 100, 1,000, 10,000, or more!
We also offer other low-cost options, so ask for details.
College Mistakes Impact Families for Decades
The Wall Street Journal warns Americans that College is one of the greatest challenges to financial security, yet the lack of basic education on the latest Rules of the costly ‘Game of College’ will force many to drain their retirement accounts, or blindly commit to tens of thousands in future student loan debt that may be nearly impossible to repay. Here are just a few of the dramatic new trends:
- Students with no College Plan spend up to 3.5 times more for college – Sallie Mae
- COVID-related college closings will leave students with worthless credits and degrees, and their parents buried in debt – MarketWatch
- Students are training for jobs that no longer exist – NBC News
- 41% of recent pre-COVID college grads work in jobs that don’t require a degree – Federal Reserve
- 4.6 million walk away from free college money every year – Forbes
- Parents are now on the hook for 100% of new private student loans – Forbes
- 50 & Older: The 2nd fastest growing age group for student loan debt – Department of Education
- 60 & Older: THE fastest growing age group for student debt – grew by 33% in 2020 – Fidelity
Make 2021 your best year ever!
Offering this innovative new Educational System or our 2021 ‘College Traps’ Webinar is a great way to increase visibility, gain a competitive edge, build member loyalty, and boost bottom-line profits … and LFE will be there to help you.
Together, we positively impact the financial lives of families in the communities you serve, while making 2021 your best year ever!