College Video Library New: Summer 2022
A ‘Must-Have’ Resource for College-Bound Families
As an unbiased Financial Wellness firm for over 2 decades, we’ve heard thousands of college-related horror stories from families who sought a brighter financial future through college, but instead were left in a worse financial position after college. Critical education has been missing … until now. The College Video Library was designed to help families learn essential skills to:
- Turn their education into a great job offer
- Explore new alternatives to the traditional ‘College’ track
- Utilize money-saving Resources not found in most college sites
- Avoid costly mistakes millions are making
- Graduate quicker!
- Capitalize on up-to-the-minute trends
- Borrow Less … & Manage student loans like a pro
- Save thousands to ensure Financial Independence!
“After 10 years, Parent PLUS borrowers owe 55% of their
initial balance … & after 20 years, they still owe a whopping 38%!”
– 2022 Century Foundation Report
As our gift to you, here are two sample Videos. As you’ll see, these quick 4- to 6-minute videos will help your student make smarter college decisions … and give you peace of mind that every dollar spent on higher education will be invested wisely! You won’t find these trends and traps – all in ONE location – anywhere else. Be sure to download the helpful Handouts that come with some of the videos.
Parents Biggest Regret
“Such a practical approach to college.
It saved dozens of hours of research.”
– Angie Wilson, San Francisco, CA
New Videos Every Month
Unbiased: We sell NOTHING other than Education
Protect Your Financial Future!
Group Discounts Available
Available Now for Students & Parents
Essential education prior to spending a dime on college!
Coming in August
Upcoming Titles: New Videos Added Every Month
With rising college costs and new college pitfalls emerging every month, our goal is to educate students and parents on the latest trends, traps, and scams to ensure that every dollar families spend on college is invested wisely.