Employee Mistakes Impact Your bottom line
The Wall Street Journal warns Americans that College is one of the greatest obstacles to financial security, yet millions of employees will make costly college mistakes this year. Lack of education on critical post-COVID college decisions – a missing component in Financial Wellness Programs – is impacting their personal finances for decades, while negatively affecting their employer’s bottom line!
After hearing thousands of college-related horror stories from both employers and their workforce, the LFE Institute, a leader in Financial Wellness education for more than two decades, collaborated with a national team of Financial and Academic Advisors to develop the 1st College Planning Educational System to help employees save hundreds of hours of research and thousands of dollars on college.
Benefits of College Planning Education
This unique low-cost benefit will help attract and retain the best employees, as well as reduce these college-related expenses:
- Retirement Plan withdrawals & loans
- Stress-related healthcare costs due to worries about college
- The high cost of Presenteeism (researching college)
- Future student loan liens & garnishments
- Workplace distractions and/or accidents
- Time: Addressing employees’ college questions & problems
Employees unprepared for the costly ‘game of college’
While SHRM reports that nearly 50% of employers now offer Tuition Assistance programs, most are unaware of the negative long-term impact for employees who fail to learn the latest Rules of the costly ‘Game of College.’ Knowing the right questions to ask, post-COVID traps to avoid, free resources no one is telling them about, and ‘insider secrets’ colleges won’t share will help your employees overcome these trends:
- 50 & Older: The 2nd fastest growing age group for student loan debt – Department of Education
- 60 & Older: THE fastest growing age group for student debt – grew by 33% in 2020 – Fidelity
- Students with no College Plan spend up to 3.5 times more for college – Sallie Mae
- 60% of grads take 6 years or more to complete a 4-year degree – Department of Education
- 41% of recent pre-COVID college grads work in jobs that don’t require a degree – Federal Reserve
- COVID-related college closings will leave students with worthless credits and degrees, and their parents buried in debt – MarketWatch
- 4.6 million families walk away from free college money every year – Forbes
- Parents are now on the hook for 100% of new private student loans – Forbes
Low-Cost Benefit – One Flat Fee for all
COVID changed the process and strategies (the ‘Rules’) when planning for college forever, but one-on-one consulting with a College Planner can cost employees up to $10,000 each. Now, there’s a better way: The 1st digital College Planning Educational System designed to educate employees everywhere!
Whether your employees are students themselves – or have a college-bound student in their life – this low-cost 5-Step System helps them learn how to save thousands on college, borrow less, and avoid costly mistakes.
It’s like giving them a ‘raise’ … without adding a dime to the payroll!
We’re committed to your success
We are committed to helping employers offer the best, most cost-effective benefits for their workforce. Book a quick Zoom call today to learn how this unique digital solution can positively impact your employees, while boosting your bottom line in 2021.