The focus of existing College Planning tools is College: Which one to pick, how to obtain the best price, and how to maximize Financial Aid.
While CAP links to many of the same helpful tools, the primary objective of CAP is to provide 58 key questions that every college student needs to answer before committing to a specific school. This step-by-step education covers:
1) The latest post-COVID college traps to avoid
2) 58 essential questions millions fail to ask
3) ‘Insider secrets’ colleges don’t want you to know
4) How to determine your personal college ROI & what to do if the numbers don’t work
5) Exciting new alternatives when a 4-year college is not the best solution
6) Mistakes to avoid that add tens of thousands to the cost of college
7) The ultimate goal: A great job offer!