College: One of the Greatest Financial Threats
The Wall Street Journal warns Americans that College is one of the greatest threats to financial security, yet millions of parents and grandparents blindly commit to monumental future student loan debt … or jeopardize their retirement security to pay for college. This Holiday Season, you can help the students in your life learn how to save thousands on college, while protecting your own financial future!
Avoid These Mistakes
Too many families either have no Post-COVID College Plan, rely solely on financial aid comparisons, or simply complete FAFSA when making college decisions. As recent statistics illustrate, using these strategies alone often fail to prevent these costly mistakes:
- Students are training for jobs that no longer exist – NBC News
- Students with no College Plan spend up to 3.5 times more for college – Sallie Mae
- School closings leave students with worthless credits and degrees, and their parents buried in debt – MarketWatch
- 41% of recent college grads work in jobs that don’t require a degree – Federal Reserve
- 4.6 million college families walk away from free money every year – Forbes
- 64% of students run out of money every semester – Edvisors
- Parents are now on the hook for ALL new private student loans – Forbes
- 50 & Older: One of the fastest growing age groups for student loan debt – Department of Education
The Solution: The CAP System
CAP is an innovative new digital 5-Step System – the D-I-Y of College Planning – designed to show students how easy it is to save thousands on college, graduate quicker, avoid costly mistakes, and be the grad employers want to hire … while protecting the financial security of the parents and grandparents who support them.
Don’t spend a dime on college – or co-sign a student loan – until your student completes a College Action Plan. Your financial future depends on it!
Special Holiday Pricing
This life-changing digital tool will save students and parents thousands on college. Our regular low pricing for an annual Subscription as we launch these new tools in 2021 will be $495.
However, as our gift to you this Holiday Season, you can offer this amazing gift to every student in your life for only $95!