Learn the rules of the costly ‘game of college’
The Wall Street Journal warns Americans that College is one of the greatest roadblocks to financial success, yet millions of students of all ages, and the family members who support them, blindly commit to monumental future student loan debt … or jeopardize their financial security to pay for college.
COVID changed the Rules of the costly ‘Game of College,’ but one-on-one with a College Planner can cost up to $10,000. Now, there’s a better way: The 1st digital College Planning Educational System. Developed by a national team of unbiased Academic and Financial Advisors with more than two decades of expertise, there’s nothing like it anywhere!
GIS is underwriting the majority of the cost of this unique digital System to help our members save thousands on college as they plan for a brighter financial future.
Don’t Make These costly Mistakes
Too many students either have no College Plan, rely solely on financial aid comparisons, or simply use FAFSA to make their college decisions. Failing to ask the right questions, learn the latest traps to avoid, utilize free resources, and uncover ‘insider secrets’ colleges aren’t sharing has led to these costly mistakes:
- Students are training for jobs that no longer exist – NBC News
- Students without a College Plan spend up to 3.5 times more for college – Sallie Mae
- School closings leave students with worthless credits and degrees, and their parents buried in debt – MarketWatch
- 41% of recent pre-COVID college grads work in jobs that don’t require a degree – Federal Reserve
- 4.6 million college families walk away from free money every year – Forbes
- 64% of students run out of money every semester – Edvisors
- 50 & Older: The 2nd fastest growing age group for student loan debt – Department of Education
- 60 & Older: The fastest growing age group for student loan debt, growing 33% in 2020 – Fidelity
The Solution: The CAP System
The CAP System is an innovative new digital educational 5-Step Plan – the D-I-Y of College Planning – designed to show students how easy it is to prevent the costly mistakes noted above, while saving thousands on college, graduating quicker, and becoming the grad employers want to hire … while protecting the financial security of both students and those who support them.
Don’t spend a dime on college – or co-sign a student loan – until you or your student completes a College Action Plan.
Your financial future depends on it!