College: One of the Greatest Financial Threats
The Wall Street Journal warns Americans that College is one of the greatest threats to financial security, yet millions of parents and grandparents blindly commit to monumental future student loan debt … or jeopardize their retirement security to pay for college.
That’s why GIS is helping Veterans and families throughout the U.S. save thousands when planning for college in 2021.
Avoid These Mistakes
Too many families either have no Post-COVID College Plan, rely solely on financial aid comparisons, or simply complete FAFSA when making college decisions. As recent statistics illustrate, using these strategies alone often fail to prevent these costly mistakes:
- Students are training for jobs that no longer exist – NBC News
- Students with no College Plan spend up to 3.5 times more for college – Sallie Mae
- School closings leave students with worthless credits and degrees, and their parents buried in debt – MarketWatch
- 41% of recent college grads work in jobs that don’t require a degree – Federal Reserve
- 4.6 million college families walk away from free money every year – Forbes
- 64% of students run out of money every semester – Edvisors
- 50 & Older: One of the fastest growing age groups for student loan debt – Department of Education
- 60 & Older: The fastest growing age group for student loan debt, growing 33% in the past year – Fidelity
The Solution: The CAP System
CAP (College Action Plan) is an innovative new digital educational 5-Step System – the D-I-Y of College Planning – designed to show students how easy it is to save thousands on college, graduate quicker, avoid costly mistakes, and be the grad employers want to hire … while protecting the financial security of the parents and grandparents who support them.
Don’t spend a dime on college – or co-sign a student loan – until your student completes a College Action Plan. Your financial future depends on it!
Special 2021 Pricing
Millions of college-bound families and Veterans will pay thousands more than necessary in 2021 without access to this unique educational System.
That’s why GIS is underwriting the majority of the cost of this unbiased College Planning tool. It is our way to support and say thank you to our GIS community!