College: a major decision for students & Parents
Millions of high school Juniors and Seniors make critical decisions about college every year. However, misinformation, false assumptions, and lack of planning have turned the dream of a brighter financial future into a nightmare of monumental debt and unprepared for today’s job market.
That’s why the LFE Institute, an unbiased Financial Literacy firm for more than two decades, worked with a Team of Academic and Financial Advisors nationally to create the 1st digital D-I-Y College Planning System for students and their parents.
college: the real story
College is the goal for a high percentage of students today, yet too many enter the process without a specific Plan, rely solely on financial aid comparisons, or simply consider FAFSA their ‘College Plan.’ As recent statistics illustrate, using these strategies alone have failed to prevent these devastating trends:
- Students are training for jobs that no longer exist – NBC News
- Students with no College Plan spend up to 3.5 times more for college – Sallie Mae
- 41% of Pre-COVID college grads work in jobs that don’t require a degree – Federal Reserve
- School closings leave students with worthless credits and degrees, and their parents buried in debt – MarketWatch
- 4.6 million students walk away from free money every year – Forbes
- 64% of students run out of money every semester – Edvisors
- 75% of students switch majors, adding thousands to the cost of college – Forbes
- Pre-COVID grads have the highest unemployment rate since 1990 – Federal Reserve
What Makes the CAP System Unique?
CAP is an educational System developed by a national Team of unbiased Financial and Academic Advisors, and is the first digital 5-Step System. In other words, it’s the D-I-Y of College Planning. It’s designed to show students how easy it is to save thousands on college, graduate quicker, avoid costly mistakes, and be the grad employers want to hire … while protecting the financial security of the parents and grandparents who support them.
They’ll learn ‘insider secrets’ most colleges never share, dozens of questions too many families fail to ask, and have instant access to the answers that are often difficult to find. It also helps families be better prepared to work with advisors when making higher-level college decisions.
There’s Nothing Like the CAP Sysem
There is no program like it anywhere! So don’t spend a dime on college – or co-sign a loan – until you see a completed College Action Plan. Your financial future depends on it!
Go to this site today to start your exciting journey to financial freedom.
The LFE Team