New: Post-COVID ‘College Planning’ Workshop
COVID-19 has changed the way students and parents plan for college. Skyrocketing college costs, the evolving academic landscape, and recent volatility in the market is motivating millions of families to re-evaluate their college decisions.
This fast-paced Post-COVID Webinar was designed to help students – and the parents and grandparents who support them – learn the following:
- What colleges aren’t telling them after the shutdown
- Why 4.6 million students walk away from free money every year
- How grads can be better prepared for the ‘new’ job market
- Critical Post-COVID questions to ask
- Specific strategies to slash college costs
- How to minimize future student loan debt
We’re offering this invaluable Webinar at no cost for a limited time. Every class fills quickly, so contact us today to reserve your space for the next upcoming class.
Don’t Spend a Dime … Or Co-Sign a Loan
Until You Attend this Workshop
Your Financial Future Depends on It!