2021 College Planning Helping Families Re-Imagine College
A Unique Opportunity for Banks
The Missing Components
COVID-19 changed the College Planning process forever. It forced college-bound families throughout the U.S. to realize that College Planning is so much more than simply selecting a school, comparing financial aid packages or completing FAFSA applications.
It’s understanding that a true College Plan is a series of decisions – each with its own cost – that leads to the ultimate goal: A great job offer!
LFE is now working with banks to help the families of thousands of college-bound students protect their wealth, and make smart College Planning decisions as they struggle to meet upcoming college deadlines.
As you’ll see below, there are no other College Planning solutions like our new College Planning Webinar and on-demand tools!
Offering solutions that help customers save thousands on college provide a powerful marketing tool to help you:
- Attract new clients: Primarily parents and grandparents of college-bound students
- Customers will be able to free up money for savings, car loans, & mortgages
- Minimize future defaults
- Offer value-added benefit to all student loan borrowers
- Increase visibility throughout your community
- Timely new benefit to offer every employer in your area!
Why Offer College Planning?
The Wall Street Journal warns Americans that College is one of the greatest challenges to financial security, yet the lack of basic education on the latest Rules of the costly ‘Game of College’ will force many to drain their retirement accounts, or blindly commit to tens of thousands in future student loan debt that may be nearly impossible to repay. Here are just a few of the dramatic new trends:
- Students with no College Plan spend up to 3.5 times more for college – Sallie Mae
- Unprepared for the job market, 41% of recent pre-COVID college grads work in jobs that don’t require a degree – Federal Reserve
- 60% of grads take 6 years or more to complete a 4-year degree, adding thousands to the cost of college – Dept of Education
- 4.6 million walk away from free college money every year – Forbes
- College closings will leave 10 – 15 million students with worthless credits and degrees, and their parents buried in debt – Multiple sources
- 50 & Older: The 2nd fastest growing age group for student loan debt – Dept of Education
- 60 & Older: THE fastest growing age group for student debt – the amount owed grew by 33% in 2020 – Fidelity
Make 2021-2022 Your Best Years Ever!
Offering this innovative new Educational System is a great way to increase visibility, gain a competitive edge, build customer loyalty, and provide benefits that will last a lifetime.
Together, we positively impact the financial lives of thousands of families, while making 2021-2022 your best years ever!
Contact Us Today
College Action Plan, LLC
Graduate into Savings