Education for families
Helping Credit Union members save thousands on college!
College is one of the biggest financial decisions many Americans will ever make (for themselves or the student in their life), yet too many do so without a plan, unaware of the right questions to ask, and uninformed on the latest traps to avoid. They’re playing the ‘Game of College,’ yet until now, only the wealthy had access to the Rules of this costly game.
That’s why the LFE Institute, an unbiased Financial Literacy firm for well over two decades, created the 1st scalable College Planning Education for financial institutions to provide to thousands of families in the markets they serve. This unique solution is designed to help college-bound families save thousands and avoid costly mistakes millions are making today (see the latest stats below).
College Planning: Benefits for You
This is the perfect time to announce these tools as so many college-bound families struggle to make critical college decisions. Offering the 1st digital College Planning Education solution offers a variety of benefits, depending on your goals. Here are just a few:
Attract more parents & grandparents of college-bound students by helping them save thousands on college!
Build customer loyalty
Free up thousands for other goals: Car loans, mortgages, investments, retirement, etc.
Value-added benefit to offer existing Corporate Partners
Marketing tool to attract more Corporate Partners
Increase visibility by providing this valuable education to high schools
Multiple Options to Fit Your Goals
LFE offers a variety of options for financial institutions, based on your goals for 2021 and beyond. Our most popular is special 2021 Master Affiliate Plan where for one low flat fee, you can offer an unlimited number of CAP System Subscriptions through 2022!
The Master Plan also offers Affiliates a one-time opportunity for an Exclusive Sponsorship to local high schools at no additional cost. This marketing strategy is ideal for those focused increasing visibility to the masses throughout the communities they serve.
Why Offer College Planning?
The Wall Street Journal warns Americans that College is one of the greatest challenges to financial security, yet the lack of basic education on the latest Rules of the costly ‘Game of College’ will force many to drain their retirement accounts, or blindly commit to tens of thousands in future student loan debt that may be nearly impossible to repay. Here are just a few of the dramatic new trends:
- Students with no College Plan spend up to 3.5 times more for college – Sallie Mae
- Unprepared for the job market, 41% of recent pre-COVID college grads work in jobs that don’t require a degree – Federal Reserve
- 60% of grads take 6 years or more to complete a 4-year degree, adding thousands to the cost of college – Dept of Education
- 4.6 million walk away from free college money every year – Forbes
- COVID-related college closings will leave students with worthless credits and degrees, and their parents buried in debt – MarketWatch
- 50 & Older: The 2nd fastest growing age group for student loan debt – Dept of Education
- 60 & Older: THE fastest growing age group for student debt – the amount owed grew by 33% in 2020 – Fidelity
Make 2021-2022 your best years ever!
Offering this innovative new Educational System is a great way to increase visibility, gain a competitive edge, build customer loyalty, and provide that will last a lifetime.
Together, we positively impact the financial lives of thousands of families, while making 2021-2022 your best years ever!
College Action Plan, LLC
Graduate into Savings