New College Video Library Quick Access to the Latest Trends & Traps
Annual Subscription: $49
Use Special Discount Code: MC20
Pay Only $29
Rather than the brighter financial future most parents anticipated, college has left many disenchanted with their student’s college experience, the value of their education, depleted retirement accounts, and generations buried in debt. Critical education has been missing … until now. The College Video Library was designed to help families learn essential skills to:
- Turn their education into a great job offer
- Explore exciting new low-cost alternatives to the traditional ‘College’ track
- Master ‘Insider Secrets’ colleges don’t want them to know
- Incorporate throughout college to be better prepared for the job market
- Avoid the latest college traps
- Utilize money-saving links & resources not found in most college sites
- Prevent costly mistakes millions are making
- Learn how to avoid the ‘Great College Drop-out’
- Work the ‘Numbers’ – Determine if college makes economic sense (ROI)
- Learn specific strategies to graduate quicker!
- Capitalize on up-to-the-minute trends: Test Optional Schools, STEM, the job market, and more!
- Make more informed student loan decisions
- Minimize future debt!
- Determine how college will affect long-term goals for parents & grandparents
- Save thousands to ensure future Financial Independence!
Let me know if there’s any way we can help as you plan for one of the most significant expenses most families will ever have.
Ruben Ruiz, MSFS, ChFC, RFC|
Texas Regional Director
MONEY CONCEPTS INTERNATIONAL, INC.
1920A Corporate Drive Suite 106, San Marcos, TX 78666
Phone 512.396.2487 /210.573.6827
As our gift to you, here are two sample Videos. As you’ll see, these quick 4- to 6-minute videos will help your student make smarter college decisions … and give you peace of mind that every dollar spent on higher education will be invested wisely! You won’t find these trends and traps – all in ONE location – anywhere else. Be sure to download the helpful Handouts that come with some of the videos.
Parents Biggest Regret
“Such a practical approach to college.
It saved dozens of hours of research.”
– Angie Wilson, San Francisco, CA
Available Now for Students & Parents
Essential education prior to spending a dime on college!
Upcoming Titles: New Videos Added Every Month
With rising college costs and new college pitfalls emerging every month, our goal is to educate students and parents on the latest trends, traps, and scams to ensure that every dollar families spend on college is invested wisely.