New: College Video Library Avoid Costly Mistakes!
The number of student loan borrowers over age 50
have increased by 512% in just 14 years!
– The New Yorker, July 2022
‘Must-Have’ Education Prior to Completing FAFSA
No other on-demand resource helps students and parents learn essential skills to:
- Minimize future debt!
- Avoid the latest college traps
- Graduate quicker
- Prevent costly mistakes millions are making
- Identify ‘Insider Secrets’ colleges don’t want you to know
- Avoid the massive ‘College Disconnect’ between Grads & employers
- Determine how college will affect your long-term financial security
- Utilize money-saving links & resources not found in most college sites
- Work the ‘Numbers’ – Determine if college makes economic sense (ROI)
- Avoid the ‘Great College Drop-out’
- Turn higher education into a great job offer
- Explore exciting new low-cost alternatives to the traditional ‘College’ track
- Identify activities that are more important to employers than your school
- Capitalize on up-to-the-minute trends: Test Optional Schools, STEM, the job market, and more!
- Make more informed student loan decisions
- Save thousands to ensure future Financial Independence!
“So glad we had these videos before
completing FAFSA. They helped so much.”
– Luke Williams, Dallas, TX
NO HIDDEN AGENDA – NO SALES PITCH – PURE EDUCATION!
See these Testimonials to learn how other families are benefiting from this unique Video Library
As our gift to you, here are two sample Videos. As you’ll see, these quick 4- to 6-minute videos will help your student make smarter college decisions … and give you peace of mind that every dollar spent on higher education will be invested wisely! You won’t find these trends and traps – all in ONE location – anywhere else. Be sure to download the helpful Handouts that come with many of the videos.
New Videos Added Throughout the Year
Unbiased: We sell NOTHING other than Education
Protect Your Financial Resources!
Group Discounts Available
Available Now for Students & Parents
Essential education prior to spending a dime on college!
Upcoming Titles: Watch for These New Videos
With rising college costs and new college pitfalls, our goal is to educate students and parents on the latest trends, traps, and scams to ensure that every dollar families spend on college is invested wisely.