A unique new service for clients
The Wall Street Journal warns Americans that College is one of the greatest threats to retirement security today. Which is why, in addition to our comprehensive Advisory services, Cregen Jones has added an innovative new College Planning tool: The CAP System.
This simple digital tool will help hundreds of college-bound families here in the Greater Chicago area save thousands on college, avoid costly mistakes, and minimize future student loan debt burdens.
Don’t spend a dime – or co-sign a loan – for college without creating your own personal College Action Plan. Your financial future depends on it … so contact us today.
Cregen Z Jones, LLC
the problems we prevent
Millions of parents and grandparents of college-bound students are paying thousands more for college than necessary, and often blindly commit to co-signing thousands in student loan debt. We’re now helping families avoid these and other problems noted below.
- Students are training for jobs that no longer exist – NBC News
- Students with no College Plan spend up to 3.5 times more for college – Sallie Mae
- Post-COVID school closings leave students with worthless credits and degrees, and their parents buried in debt – MarketWatch
- 41% of recent college grads work in jobs that don’t require a degree – Federal Reserve
- 4.6 million college families walk away from free money every year – Forbes
- 64% of students run out of money every semester – Edvisors
- Parents are now on the hook for ALL new private student loans – Forbes
- 50 & Older: One of the fastest growing age groups for student loan debt!
We help families save thousands on college
In addition to the personal Retirement Planing solutions we provide, we now offer this step-by-step System to help families simplify the complex College Planning process … and it’s affordable to everyone!
Developed by a National Team of Financial and Academic Advisors, the CAP System quickly guides students (and parents) through a series of essential questions, traps to avoid, and provides instant access to valuable resources to help you complete your own College Action Plan (CAP).
Clients will also learn how to prevent specific College Planning COVID-related mistakes thousands of families are making today. Our goal is to help ensure that every dollar our clients spend on college is invested wisely!