College Planning: Take Control!
The Wall Street Journal warns Americans that College is one of the greatest roadblocks to financial success, yet millions of parents and grandparents blindly commit to monumental future student loan debt … or jeopardize their retirement security to pay for college.
COVID changed the Rules of the costly ‘Game of College, yet millions are unaware of how these changes will affect their academic lives … until now. We’re making the 1st digital College Planning Educational System, developed by a national team of unbiased Academic and Financial Advisors, available to families everywhere. There’s nothing like it anywhere!
[Your Company] is underwriting much of the cost of this unique digital System to help our clients save thousands when planning for college.
Avoid These costly Mistakes
Too many families either have no Post-COVID College Plan, rely solely on financial aid comparisons, or simply complete FAFSA when making college decisions. As recent statistics illustrate, using these strategies alone often fail to prevent these costly mistakes:
- Students are training for jobs that no longer exist – NBC News
- Students with no College Plan spend up to 3.5 times more for college – Sallie Mae
- School closings leave students with worthless credits and degrees, and their parents buried in debt – MarketWatch
- 41% of recent college grads work in jobs that don’t require a degree – Federal Reserve
- 4.6 million college families walk away from free money every year – Forbes
- 64% of students run out of money every semester – Edvisors
- 50 & Older: The 2nd fastest growing age group for student loan debt – Department of Education
- 60 & Older: The fastest growing age group for student loan debt, growing 33% in the past year – Fidelity
The Solution: The CAP System
CAP (College Action Plan) is an innovative new digital educational 5-Step System – the D-I-Y of College Planning – designed to show students how easy it is to save thousands on college, graduate quicker, avoid costly mistakes, and be the grad employers want to hire … while protecting the financial security of the parents and grandparents who support them.
Don’t spend a dime on college – or co-sign a student loan – until your student completes a College Action Plan.
Your financial future depends on it!
[Your Contact Info]