LFE’s College Action Plan is the 1st online tool that focuses exclusively on the ‘Finances’ of college.
Parents & Students Will Identify:
- Pitfalls that add thousands to college costs
- What’s changed due to COVID-19!
- ‘Big Red Flags’ for parents
- Specific steps that make college selection so easy
- Questions most students never ask
- How colleges set students up to fail
- Hidden money-saving ‘secrets’ colleges won’t tell you
- Fool-proof techniques to select the best career path
- Traps to avoid when selecting the right school
- Proven strategies to graduate quicker
- 60+ resources to help make smarter academic decisions
- How to prevent overwhelming student loan debt
- ROI – Mistakes students make in their calculations
- Strategies guaranteed to increase graduation rates
- Traps private lenders never reveal
- Costly mistakes grads make in preparing for the job market
- How to ensure a great job offer upon graduation
Mastering them will change your financial life forever!
Toolkit & Resources at your fingertips.
Sign up today and you’ll have access to the following College Planning Toolkit for one year:
- 10 Videos
- A step-by-step Resource Guide
- More than 60 links and resources
- New updates throughout the year
- An Action Plan Workbook
- Plus: Bonus Videos!
Total Cost: $295
You may share these College Planning tools with your parents, siblings, and grandparents. Otherwise, you agree that these proprietary materials, videos, content, links, resources, images, etc., are for your use only, and agree not to sell, publish, share, or distribute them in any way, without written permission from the LFE Institute.